- Distinctive Features
- Follow Up Strategic Model
- Record Notes on the Run
- Pastoral Communication
- Member Accessing Pastoral Care
- Staying in Touch
- Effective Care Coordination
- Health and Wellbeing
- a2b Self-Help Programs
- Pastoral Care All The Time
- Comprehensive Reports
- Become an Online Pastor
- Extra Resources/External Providers
1. PNC was FOUND BY A PASTOR FOR PASTORS AND EVERYONE WHO ARE DOING THE WORK OF PASTORAL CARE – PNC was not initiated by an IT technician who wants to help a pastor do their job well. PNC was initiated by a pastor (practical theologian & researchers) who experiences and understands the challenges in ministry.
2. PNC is 100% PASTORAL CARE-FOCUS TOOL – Unlike other tools, PNC only focuses entirely on pastoral care. Worship, Children ministry, is also important and we can add them any time, but it is not our primary focus. It is built for pastoral care.
3. PNC is MEMBER-FOCUS – PNC focuses on the individual, enabling them to access pastoral care in the most convenient way, have more control over who sees what, who their care team is, etc.
4. PNC is a PROFESSIONAL CARE TOOL – It has many technical ABILITIES to transform the way pastors care for their people.
5. PNC is a SERVICE DELIVERY SOLUTION – One of the unique ‘ABILITY’ of PNC is being able to build a network of professional care providers and enable them to deliver pastoral care to where people are.
6. PNC is a RESEARCH DRIVEN TOOL THAT MEASURES PROGRESS AND OUTCOME – PNC measures progress and outcome.
7. The last and probably the most important one of all, PNC was build for a time like this when physical contact and being together in one place is a challenge. PNC has the practical solution on how to stay in touch with your people and help them to stay connected with each other in season of isolation.